Directions & Parking
We are located in downtown Appleton at 225 N. Oneida Street, one block north of College Avenue, between Washington and Franklin streets (view map).
Directions to the Library
Hwy 41 South (From Green Bay)
• Take 41 South to the Richmond Street exit.
• Turn left onto Richmond Street off the exit ramp.
• Continue on Richmond Street. Turn left on Franklin Street.
• Turn right onto Appleton Street (the library is located on the corner).
• Turn left into the parking lot.
Hwy 41 North (From Milwaukee)
• Take 41 north to the College Avenue exit.
• Turn right onto College Avenue off the exit ramp.
• Continue on College Avenue. Turn left on Superior Street.
• Turn right onto Washington Street.
• Turn left onto Appleton Street (the library is located directly north).
• Turn right into the parking lot.
Parking at the Library
Three hour metered parking is available in the City lot directly in front of the library, 25¢ for 20 minutes. Red meters near the front of the building are 25¢ for 15 minutes.
Metered parking is enforced in Appleton between 9am and 6pm.
All on-street meters north of Washington Street are 25¢ for one hour, limited to 12 hours (rather than 2 hours for downtown).
Parking is also available in the yellow ramp located to the east of the library. Parking in the ramp is $2.00 to enter, leave at will.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.