Volunteering at the Library
The library welcomes volunteer help. We have a wide variety of opportunities available. Many offer flexible hours and tasks to suit specific interests. Some of the opportunities include adopting a shelf or section, shelving books, assisting with programs, greeting patrons, and delivering books to homebound patrons. We are able to do a huge volume of business and maintain a high level of service because of the 8000+ hours of time our volunteers give annually. Join this dedicated group of people today!
How to Apply for a Volunteer Opportunity
The City of Appleton lists the Library Volunteer application on their employment website. You can link directly to the Library Volunteer description to apply or find it by following these instructions:
1. Visit the City of Appleton website: www.appleton.org
2. Click on the Employment button in the lower-right area of the page
3. Scroll down and click on "Volunteer - Appleton Public Library"
4. Click "Apply" - located in the right-hand corner. Create an account or enter your existing username and password.
5. Complete the application. Certify the information and submit the application.
6. The background check will be conducted from the information provided. Checks must be completed prior to volunteering.
For questions, contact the City of Appleton Human Resources Department at (920) 832-6458 or email@example.com.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.