- Everyone has 3 hours per day to use the internet computers. You can log on as many times as you'd like; as soon as you reach 3 hours, however, you will no longer have access.
- Printing is $0.15 per black & white page (8.5"x11") and $0.35 for each color copy (8.5"x11"). The same is true for photocopies.
- Staff will attempt to assist with software or hardware problems but are not experts on all types of software or hardware. Patrons are ultimately responsible for their own use of the computers and can use print and online tutorials, plus books from the collection, to learn how to use the computers.
- Patrons access the computers using their own Appleton or OWLSnet Library cards or an Appleton non-borrowers ("internet only") Library card. Patrons may not use cards belonging to others.
- Fines on your library account do not affect your ability to use the computers.
- Area residents without Library cards will need to apply for a card.
- Short-term visitors from outside the area may be given a guest card, good for one day use. Guest cards are issued at the Reference Desk and require presentation of a valid ID.
- Patrons who have cards but did not bring them may show photo ID to staff to obtain their card number.
- Staff will monitor use of the computers to see that patrons are following the Library's Internet Policy and Rules of Conduct posted in the area.
View information and rules for the iMac digital creation lab and for equipment that can be checked out or used at the Library.