6. Computer Use
- Computers are available on the first and second floors and can be accessed with your own library card number.
- The Children's section has 8 computers for children and for adults who are attending to their children in that area.
- The first floor has 3 computers east of the Information Desk. You may use your cell phone at these computers.
- The second floor has 23 computers, one at a stand-up station with a feeder scanner. Cell phones must be set to silent or vibrate on the second floor, and cell phone conversations are prohibited. If you need to use your cell phone while on the computer, please go to one of the three first floor computers.
- A digital creation lab with 6 iMacs is also available on the second floor. Photo ID is required to access these computers.
- Printing is $0.15 per toner application for black and white (two-sided printing would be $0.30), and $0.35 for color (two-sided printing would be $0.70).
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.