Obituary Project Microfilm Look-up Volunteer
Microfilm research and documentation.
Activity is part of the Reference and Information Services section of the library and concerns the on-going local history project.
- Locating and making copies from microfilm of requested obituaries or other articles.
- Accurately copying selected obituary information from the Post Crescent on to a form.
Making copies from Wisconsin Collection materials.
- Ages: 18 and up.
- Good eyesight and handwriting.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Ability to alphabetize.
- Ability to work independently with creativity.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all library staff.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Hours are flexible during daily open library hours.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.