Used Book Sale
Sort materials and assist with set-up, administration, sales, and dismantling of sale. May and November only.
Assist with various activities associated with the biannual used book sales.
- Sort materials periodically throughout the year.
- Set up the day preceding the sales.
- Work during the sale hours.
- Dismantle and store materials at conclusion of sale.
- May involve some lifting, bending, and pushing carts.
- Ability to maintain an orderly environment.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.