Overdrive WI Digital Library
Browse and search for hundreds of downloadable audiobooks, music, eBooks, and videos. A total of 10 items may be checked out and 10 additional items placed on hold for a single account. (The Overdrive URL will contain '10/355' for the regular site; to force yourself to the Mobile Overdrive site, replace those numbers with '40/20'.)
HELP with Overdrive
- See InfoSoup's informational/search page on using eBooks in Overdrive.
- Overdrive Help: includes MyHelp, customized help for your computer or device in the form of a step-by-step wizard/tutorial to get you going with Overdrive Digital Download Center. The Device Resource Center will let you know if yours is compatible with Overdrive's ebooks, audiobooks, music, or videos. You can also take a look at some of the helpful videos in the Digital Books Tour.
- WI Digital Book Center FAQ (WPLC)... very frequently updated, includes extensive info with screen shots.
- APL has handouts to help you with your eReader, with specific instructions for a Kindle. (See links at bottom of this content area.)
- Transfer Overdrive holds to your new library card number. In the “describe your problem” section put in NEW card number (labeled as new) and old card number (labeled as OLD).
- Still having trouble with Overdrive? You can contact Support with a description of your situation.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.