Overdrive WI Digital Library
Downloadable audiobooks, music, eBooks, and videos. A total of 10 items may be checked out and 10 additional items placed on hold for a single account. You will likely encounter Hold Lists for some digital titles; we do not have unlimited access to digital titles.
HELP with Overdrive
- The Device Resource Center lists compatible devices.
- Find the correct App for your device (app for Nook Color & Tablet).
- When setting up/logging into your account, use InfoSoup Libraries in the selection list to select your Library.
- Overdrive Help | FAQ
- Transfer Overdrive holds to your new library card number. In the “describe your problem” section put in NEW card number (labeled as new) and old card number (labeled as OLD).
- Contact Support with a description of your situation if you are still having problems, or request a one-on-one appointment with an APL librarian.
(The Overdrive URL contains '10/355' for the regular site; to force yourself to the Mobile Overdrive site, replace those numbers with '40/20'.)
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.