This comprehensive Spanish-language database offers content from a variety of sources including thousands of encyclopedia entries, an inclusive collection of images, an atlas, health reports, a Spanish-English dictionary and full text for reference books and general interest magazines in a broad array of subject areas.
- 49,000 encyclopedia entries
- Spanish-English dictionary
- More than 2,500 health reports
- Over 100 multidisciplinary reference books
- Dozens of general interest magazines in a variety of subject areas
- More than 100,000 images with captions in Spanish
- An atlas consisting of 330 Spanish-language maps
- Reputable, regional Spanish language newspapers: Daily updates ensure availability of the most current articles from a dozen prominent newspapers from 10 Latin American countries such as:
• El Comercio (Perú)
• El Mercurio (Chile)
• El Tiempo (Colombia)
• El Universal (México)
• El País (Uruguay)
• El Nacional (Venezuela)
• La Nación (Argentina)
• La Nación (Costa Rica)
In addition, prominent full-text magazines include Automundo, People en Español,Entrepreneur México, Contenido and Impacto Latin News.
Referencia Latina's intuitive, theme-based Spanish-language interface is designed to make content readily accessible to non-English users with limited online research experience.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.