Giving to the Library
FRIENDS welcomes donations to any one of several funds and for a variety of purposes:
- Gifts in memory of family or friends
- Gifts in honor of family or friends
- Appleton Library Endowment Fund, an unrestricted fund supporting library materials, programs and services
- John and Virginia McMahon Endowment, supporting programs and events for children
- Iris Olsen Glidden Memorial, supporting materials for media collections
- Capital campaign fund to support future library building – this fund is under construction; watch for information!
Individuals who donate to FRIENDS have several options available in the Planned Giving Program
- Outright Gifts
- Gifts of Insurance and Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Legacy Gifts (through your will)
- Anonymous Gifts
Planned giving employs tax, financial and estate planning techniques to enable a donor to make a substantial gift commitment to FRIENDS that provides significant tax and financial benefits for the donor.
Contact Jan Quinlan, FRIENDS Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in contributing to any of these funds or in setting up a named designated fund to benefit the library.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.