Book a Meeting Room Online
The meeting rooms in the lower level of the Appleton Public Library are available for use by community groups for presentation of informational, educational, or recreational meetings and programs in keeping with the mission of the Appleton Public Library.
The Library provides meeting rooms on a first come, first served basis. Because this is a very popular service, the rooms may be unavailable at the time you desire. Please try to plan ahead, giving us at least a week before the time you wish to use the room. We will accept requests up to six months in advance.
Read the complete Meeting Room Policy and Rules and Regulations for Meeting Room Use to determine if your request is eligible.
Here are the steps you should follow to request a room:
Visit our online request form
- Select the date in the calendar
- Select the room that fits the size of group you expect will attend your event
- Select the time you will need the room – room can only be requested when it is available
- Click “Continue”
- Complete next page of form with details about meeting and set up needs.
- Confirm information is correct and submit request.
You will receive:
- an acknowledgement e-mail after submitting the request
- a confirmation e-mail after the request has been approved
- a reminder e-mail before the meeting date
- an e-mail confirming requested equipment
If you do not want to complete the online request form, you may call or visit Library Administration (832-6170) 9 AM to 5 PM weekdays to determine if the time and date you need are available. If you have Internet access you may print a PDF version of the form* and mail, fax or bring the form to Library Administration, 225 N. Oneida St. Appleton WI 54911 (Fax 920-832-6182).
* The freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.