Book a Meeting Room
Meeting rooms in our lower level are available for use by community groups for presentation of informational, educational, or recreational meetings and programs in keeping with our mission.
We provide meeting rooms on a first come, first served basis. Because this is a very popular service, the rooms may be unavailable at the time you desire. Please try to plan ahead, giving us at least a week before the time you wish to use the room. We will accept requests up to six months in advance. Read the complete Meeting Room Policy and Rules and Regulations for Meeting Room Use to determine if your request is eligible.
Here are the steps you should follow to request a room:
Visit our online request form
- Select the date in the calendar
- Select the room that fits the size of group you expect will attend your event
- Select the time you will need the room – room can only be requested when it is available
- Click “Continue”
- Complete next page of form with details about meeting and set up needs.
- Confirm information is correct and submit request.
You will receive:
- an acknowledgement e-mail after submitting the request
- a confirmation e-mail after the request has been approved
- a reminder e-mail before the meeting date
- an e-mail confirming requested equipment
You may also call or visit our lower level administration offices (832-6170) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays to determine if the time and date you need are available. If you have Internet access you may print a PDF version of the form and mail, fax or bring the form to Library Administration, 225 N. Oneida St. Appleton WI 54911 (Fax 920-832-6182).
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.