Book a Meeting Room
Meeting rooms in our lower level are available for use by community groups for presentation of informational, educational, or recreational meetings and programs in keeping with our mission.
We provide meeting rooms on a first come, first served basis. Because this is a very popular service, the rooms may be unavailable at the time you desire. Please try to plan ahead, giving us at least a week before the time you wish to use the room. We will accept requests up to six months in advance. Read the complete Meeting Room Policy and Rules and Regulations for Meeting Room Use to determine if your request is eligible.
Here are the steps you should follow to request a room:
- Go to the online request form and, in the calendar, select the date you need the room (the form only allows you to select a date at least one week in advance).
- Select the room that fits the size of group you expect will attend your event.
- Select the time you will need the room (you will be unable to choose a time where the room is already reserved).
- Click “Continue.”
- Complete the next page of form with details about meeting and set up needs.
- Confirm information is correct and submit request.
You will receive:
- an acknowledgement e-mail after submitting the request
- a confirmation e-mail after the request has been approved
- a reminder e-mail before the meeting date
- an e-mail confirming requested equipment
If you are trying to reserve a room with less than one week notice, you must contact the lower level Administration offices at 920-832-6170. They are available Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
If you do not want to submit your request online, you may also print a PDF version of the form and either mail or hand-deliver it to Appleton Public Library Administration, 225 N. Oneida St., Appleton WI 54911; or, Fax it to 920-832-6182.
Send a Question or Comment to Appleton Public Library.